200,000 CD Remote-Controlled Searchlight (12/24V)
Salt water-resistant design includes triple- primed and sealed construction, nylon and phenolic washers, and aluminized stainless steel screws with insulating lubricant.
The RCL-100D's rugged marine-grade aluminium housing is equally at home on medium-size sport yachts/sport fish and commercial vessels.
|ACR Product Number||1930.3 (12V) or 1931.3 (24 V)|
|Size||8 x 9 x 8” (20.3 x 22.9 x 20.3 cm)|
|Weight||7.2 lbs (3.2 kg)|
|Material||518 Die cast aluminum|
|Operation||Remote controlled Point Pad|
|Beam Angle||5° vertical, 7° horizontal|
|Elevation Angle||9° up, 17° down|
|Rotation Speed||Fast 28° per second, slow 15° per second|
|Elevation Speed||2-7° per second (12 VDC)or 5-8° per second (24VDC)|
|Lamp||High intensity 55W Halogen|
|Accessories||Secondary Point PadTM (P/N 9282.3),Replacement Halogen bulb (P/N 6003)|
|Footprint Diameter||4.75” (120.7 mm)|
Application: Sport yachts, mega-yachts, sport fish and commercial vessels.
- Twin high-intensity 55-watt Halogen bulbs
- Controller has state-of-the-art electronics to protect light from most power surges
- Soft On and Off increases bulb life
- Internal elevation mechanism for precise pitch control of beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Rugged triple primed and sealed, marine grade aluminium housing
- Includes fingertip remote control Point Pad; up to three remote Point Pad units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included
- Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Wiring harness of 15 feet (4.57 m)