ZUP® is a fresh, new, easy way to get your family and friends up on the water riding quickly. Ride the ZUP Board standing, kneeling, lying down, surfing, resting, spinning 360's or even backward. ZUP is a durable compression-molded board, so everybody gets “ZUP” with ease. The ZUP features an integrated tow hook for easy starts, quick position changes on the fly and stress-free starting! Comfortable, non-skid EVA foam padding, easy slip-in foot straps, and comfortable molded side handles let you take this board in any direction you want to go. Great for Intermediate to Advanced skill levels.
DoMore™ ZUP® Board Key Features:
- Most Versatile water sports board available for Intermediate to Advanced riders
- Comfortable, non-skid EVA foam padding, allows for multiple foot positions anywhere on the board.
- Easy slip-in Multifunctional Foot Straps*, that are also Elbow Pads & Kneepads as needed (*patent pending)
- Light-weight, Durable Compression-Molded Construction
- Responsive Hydrodynamics, on a neutrally buoyant board
- Beautiful DoMoreThanExist™ Graphics
- Molded safe Side Handles with integrated Tow Hook
- Each DoMore™ Board ships with an informative Header Card, (Showing- How to Ride instructions, Warrantee information and Safety information)
- Weight: 12.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 58″L x 23.25″W x 3.5″H
- Color: Orange EVA Pad, Lime-Yellow Handle and Hook area, Blue and Multi-colored Graphics
Designed in the USA by ZUP®, the inventors of the patented
- All-In-One, Total Freedom Boards™
- We’re Taking Water Sports in a whole New Direction™
- Lay, Kneel, Stand, Surf, Sit, Ride Backwards, etc. etc.
- Reconnect your new patent pending DoubleZUP™ Tow Handle safely and easily to change your riding position ANYTIME during your awesome ride! That is the brilliance of our powerful combo!
- Now EveryBODY GetZUP! Great for all ages and skill levels.
- Pull it behind most all Boats*, even Pontoons, & JetSkis !
- *Minimum suggested horsepower is 100
- Very quick learning, FUN from minute one!
- Just start slow and confidence will grow!
“We have to set time limits for each rider now, because the rides have gotten so long. Nobody gets tired of riding, since they can even rest between each new position change without ever stopping!” – Actual Quote from Parent