Navilight 360° 2NM
The Navilight 360° 2NM – US Coast Guard approved for 2 nautical miles is the most versatile light of Navisafes range of battery operated portable navigation lights and includes a 360° All-round light, 225° Masthead light, 135° Sternlight, Flashing light, Anchoring light and a Cabin light. It uses super bright LED light, is water proof, floats and attaches almost anywhere through its double magnetic mounting system.
Examples Of Usage:
Examples of usage, based on the Convention on the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea, commonly called 72 COLREGs.
On a power-driven vessel underway of 12 meters or more in length but less than 50 meters in length:
- All-round white light
On a power-driven vessel underway of less than 12 meters in length:
- Masthead light
- All-round white light
On a power-driven vessel underway of less than 7 meters in length whose maximum speed does not exceed 7 knots:
Rowing / Paddle vessels
Anchored vessels and vessels aground
Anchor lights must always be shown from sunset to sunrise.
- USCG Approval, 2 Nautical Miles
- 5 Modes: 360° All-round light, 225° Masthead light, 135° Sternlight, Flashing light, Anchoring light, Cabin light
- floats light facing up
- submersible to 20 m
- includes magnet bracket, mounting screw, 2 lanyards and one adjustable Velcro strap for multiple fixing and securing
- powered by three AAA batteries (not included)
- Size: H = 35 mm, Ø = 68 mm
- Weight (net): 113 g
Modes / approximate burn time:
- 16 white LED, 360° All-round light, Anchoring light / 15hrs
- 16 white LED, 360° Flashing light / 85hrs
- 10 white LED, 225° Masthead light / 24hrs
- 6 white LED, 135° Sternlight / 32hrs
- 4 white LED, 360° Cabin light / 72hrs
The double magnetic system
consists of the Navilight with its magnetic base, a separate magnetic plate and a screw for attaching the plate to a wooden deck for example. It also holds the light safely on many plastic boats, biminis or any other material by placing the light on top and the magnetic plate underneath. Additionally Navisafe offers a wide range of specially designed magnetic mountings such as the Clamp-on Rail mount
, Bendable Suction-mount
and the Telescopic Poles
that easily allow the lights to be attached.
NOTE: If the magnetic mounts are used do not place the separate magnetic plate between the Navilight and the mount.
Please always secure the Navilight with the supplied lanyard to the mount (Clamp-on Rail mount, Telescopic Pole) or to something which is securely fixed on the boat if you use the Bendable Suction-mount.
Bendable Suction Mount
Designed to allow secure mounting of the Navi lights with magnetic base on any kind of smooth and flat surfaces. The quick release suction cup releases with just one push of the lever so it can be stored quickly or mounted to another place or boat.
Examples of Usage:
Navigation lights should be mounted so that they are not covered by the vessel's superstructure or may interfere with deck lights. The bendable suction mount can be easily used to mount the magnetic Navi lights at:
- The outboard engine
- The steering console, the windshield or any place on the hull where the lights are seen best
- On canoes and kayaks with a smooth and flat surface
- Secure suction cup base
- Quick release suction cap
- Bendable shaft moves through 180°
- Self adhering plastic mounting plate Diameter = 75mm for secure mounting on rough surfaces
- Size: L = 68mm, H = 157mm
- Weight (net): 80g