A Series Buoy A-5 - 27" Diameter - Lime
The A-Series is the product that launched the Polyform story. This all-purpose product, with the signature "blue ropehold" has proven itself in the most adverse conditions. Marking gear used in heavy seas is no easy task. That's why more fishermen use Polyform A-Series than all other buoys combined. You name it, ocean, sea, or river, and the A-Series has been there. Put your trust in Polyform's most versatile and well-known product.
- Even wall thickness for maximum thickness
- Heavy duty reinforced ropeholds
- Polyform's unique vinyl valve system
- Redesigned ropehold for A-1 through A-7 for improved strength and durability
- Dual valve inflation/deflation system for sizes A-5, A-6 and A-7
- Excellent rafting fender choice
- Offered in 18 brilliant, high-visibility colors
- Size: 27" x 36"
- Eye Diameter: 1.25"
- Circumference: 84.9"
- Buoyancy Ratings: 396 lbs
|A-5, A-6, & A-7 Features|
DUAL VALVE SYSTEM: Two valves located on opposite sides of the rope hold in the blue top - the normal polyform inflation valve and white screws with the words "AIR IN" molded next to it for easy inflation. Additionally, on the other side, there is now a blue valve and white screw with the words "AIR OUT" for easy deflation and storage.