No. 1101 Depthpower Downrigger (30″)
Designed for heavy duty use, this unit will handle long hours and heavy weights in tough conditions.
- Fully adjustable decent speed, lifts 7 lb. weights at 235 ft./min. and 15 lb. weights at 203 ft./min.
- Spray protected positive-drive depth counter and Kevlar drive belt by Optibelt™
- 250 ft. of 150 lb. Test, Stainless Steel Downrigger Cable
- Boom mounted adjustable 358 Rodmaster II Rod Holder
- Includes Scotty/Marinco™ Plug and Receptacle
- The lowest amperage draw of any downrigger made with less than 1/3 the battery draw than some of the competition
- Marine grade stainless steel boom
- Multi-position auto-stop included (Use 1008 Stopper Beads to stop at any pre-set position)
- Includes Power Grip Plus Line Release
- Includes 1023 Tilt-up Mounting Bracket which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Includes 1026 Swivel Pedestal Mount with 16 available positions
- Fully assembled and factory tested with complete saltwater protection
|Boom Length (Inches)||30"|
|Cable Length (Feet)||250'|
|Capacity - Pounds||20 lbs|
|Retrieve Rate (FPM)||185 ft/min @ 20 lbs|
|Rod Holder Included||Yes|
|Swivel Base Included||Yes|
Limited Lifetime Downrigger Warranty Scotty Marine and Fishing Products hereby extends to the original purchaser of the product listed on the attached warranty card, a warranty measured by the LIFETIME of the original purchaser, against defective workmanship and/or material defects when used for fishing, in conjunction with a fishing rod & reel with release system, the purpose intended, under normal conditions. Downrigger cable, terminal snaps and any damage resulting from snagging bottom or underwater obstructions are excluded from this warranty, and use of monofilament line of any type when used as downrigger cable, will void this warranty. The warranty period commences upon receipt by Scotty Marine and Fishing Products of the completed factory warranty form and terminates on the transfer of the product from the original purchaser, or on the death of the original purchaser, whichever comes first. To obtain warranty service the original purchaser must contact an authorized service center (see “CONTACT a Dealer Near You”) or the Scotty Factory. It is a condition of warranty service that the product be returned to the service center or the Scotty factory, freight prepaid. In the event of a defect, malfunction or failure to conform with the written warranty, the warrantor will, at his discretion, either repair or replace the warranted product. The warranty provided here is in lieu of all other express warranties. All other obligation or liabilities, including liabilities for consequential damages, are hereby excluded. Some states or provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty last or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary by state or province.