Choose from 4 sizes and a variety of Polyform colors.
In keeping with the Polyform tradition of quality, the HTM (hole-through-middle) boat fender was designed to provide maximum protection in a wide variety of applications. Vertical ribs for extra protection, reinforced tube ends to prevent lines from pulling through if the fender gets caught in a tight spot, and extra wall thickness to resist punctures and tears are just a few of the features this high-quality fender has to offer.
The HTM Series fender is designed to provide protection and stand-off for larger vessels between 20 to 50 feet in length. Choose from 4 sizes and a variety of Polyform colors.
|Size 6.3" x 15.5"Fits boat 20'-30'||Size 8.5" x 20.5"Fits boat 20'-30'||Size 10.5" x 27"Fits boat 30'-40'||Size 13.5" x 34.8"Fits boat 40-50’|
HTM Series Features
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Molded -in ribs for strength and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced tube ends
- Designed for medium - duty use in both permanent protected and unprotected moorings
- Unique Polyform valve for years of service
Fenders/HTM Series Size ChartFenders US Size Chart
MODEL HTM-1 HTM-2 HTM-3 HTM-4 Size (Diameter x Length) 6.3 x 15.5 in 8.5 x 20.5 in 10.5 x 27 in 13.5 x 34.8 in Tube Diameter 0.625 in 0.625 in 0.625 in 0.625 in Circumference 19.8 in 26.7 in 33 in 42.4 in Volume 1.8 gal 4.7 gal 9.2 gal 15.6 galWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride,Titanium dioxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Country Of Orgin:
- Made In USA
- IMAGES OF ACTUAL COLORS MAY VARY:
- Despite every effort to accurately depict each product’s color when reproduced, color differences may arise from color monitors and print capabilities. The screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.