Strongarm Downrigger (30″)
The heavy duty workhorse of the Scotty manual lineup. Excellent for the intermediate size boat.
- High speed, 2 ft. per turn of the spool coupled with an extended handle for extra leverage
- Spray protected positive-drive depth counter
- 200 ft. of 150 lb. Test, Stainless Steel Downrigger Cable
- Boom mounted adjustable 358 Rodmaster II Rod Holder
- Marine grade stainless steel boom
- Includes 1023 Tilt-up Mounting Bracket which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Clutch brake with the largest braking surface in the industry – In the event of a bottom hang-up, it will pay out to avoid loosing gear
- Includes Power Grip Plus Line Release
- Fully assembled and factory tested with complete saltwater protection
|Boom Length (Inches)
|Rod Holder Included
Limited Lifetime Downrigger Warranty
Scotty Marine and Fishing Products hereby extends to the original purchaser of the product listed on the attached warranty card, a warranty measured by the LIFETIME of the original purchaser, against defective workmanship and/or material defects when used for fishing, in conjunction with a fishing rod & reel with release system, the purpose intended, under normal conditions. Downrigger cable, terminal snaps and any damage resulting from snagging bottom or underwater obstructions are excluded from this warranty, and use of monofilament line of any type when used as downrigger cable, will void this warranty. The warranty period commences upon receipt by Scotty Marine and Fishing Products of the completed factory warranty form and terminates on the transfer of the product from the original purchaser, or on the death of the original purchaser, whichever comes first.
To obtain warranty service the original purchaser must contact an authorized service center (see “CONTACT a Dealer Near You”) or the Scotty Factory. It is a condition of warranty service that the product be returned to the service center or the Scotty factory, freight prepaid. In the event of a defect, malfunction or failure to conform with the written warranty, the warrantor will, at his discretion, either repair or replace the warranted product.
The warranty provided here is in lieu of all other express warranties. All other obligation or liabilities, including liabilities for consequential damages, are hereby excluded.
Some states or provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty last or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary by state or province.