CIPA's PWC Wing II Mirror is a sporty universal side mount marine mirror with a 4” x 7” OE grade convex glass surface. The side mount position covers blind spots for maximum rear view safety. OE grade glass utilizes a technique called first surface coating. First surface coating provides a high quality image that eliminates symptoms such as ghosting and multiple reflections. The result is a crisp clear view.
The convex design provides a wider viewing angle. The PWC Wing II Mirror features:
- A ball and socket adjustment knob that keeps the mirror where you position it.
- It also has an anti-scratch quick mount bracket system that is made of sturdy aluminum, and requires no drilling.
- Bracket will mount to round or square windshield frames from 1/2 to 7/8 of an inch.
- Mirror is universal in position and can be mounted to the driver or passenger side of the boat.
- Constructed of non corrosive materials and salt spray tested.
- Mirror comes 1 per package.